Due to Covid 19 and to maintain a safe environment for the community, the following directives for funerals, unveilings and services are to be followed:
- Maximum of 25 individuals in attendance at any service.
- Masks are mandatory at all times during any service on cemetery grounds
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times
- Cemetery shovels are for staff use only
- Only staff or only family will be allowed to transport the coffin from the hearse, in order to maintain social distancing
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding